Gaylord Texan Resort is a spectacular hotel overlooking Grapevine Lake. This venue is located just minutes from DFW Airport. The Gaylord Texan Resort offers luxurious accommodations, first-class restaurants, eclectic shops and 4.5 acres of indoor gardens and winding waterways.
Our room rate is $197 single or double occupancy, plus state and local tax and an $18/night resort fee. The hotel room cut-off date is Friday, March 24, but we will likely sell out before then. Make your reservations by using this link: https://aws.passkey.com/g/211878118 or by calling 877-491-5138 and mentioning ASLRRA 2017 CONNECTIONS.
**Please note that our room block covers core convention nights from Saturday, April 22, through Tuesday, April 25 (meeting begins Sunday afternoon and ends Tuesday evening. Please note that the golf outing is Tuesday afternoon this year. If you need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com or 202-628-4500.
NOTE - As a reminder, ASLRRA does not work with or endorse any third party companies to make room reservations. Reservations should be made directly with Gaylord through the number above or by using the link provided.
We have reserved special rates for our convention attendees of $197 per night, plus state and local tax and an $18/night resort fee.
Your resort fee will include:
- Complimentary local telephone calls (817 area code only)
- Two bottles of water per day in room
- Fitness Center and pool access
- Coupon book with over $100 in hotel savings
- In-room High-speed wireless internet
- Admission for two (2) to Glass Cactus Nightclub (ages 21 and up, Wed-Sat, excluding ticketed events.)
- Grapevine Mills Discount Passbook
- Discounted transportation service (5 USD) to designated Grapevine locations provided by City of Grapevine shuttle
Standard in-room amenities include:
- Alarm clock
- Cable television
- Coffee maker/tea service
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini fridge
- Pillows: down/feather and foam
- Rollaway bed