The Orlando World Center Marriott is a premier convention resort located in Orlando, Florida, which boasts abundant sunshine and a year-round average temperature of 78 degrees.
The hotel has 2,009 guest rooms and suites, event space almost entirely on one level, 10 dining options, on-site championship golf, a state-of-the-art fitness center and a full-service spa. It is 20 minutes from Orlando International Airport (MCO).
It has many on-site amenities including a shuttle service to Walt Disney World®.
The Falls Pool Oasis, features two 200-foot waterslides, a 90-foot speed slide, kid’s splash park and a nightly laser light show. Click here
to view a map of the property.
ASLRRA has negotiated a special convention rate for our attendees:
- Single/Double: $209 per night + $25 resort fee and applicable taxes
- One Bedroom Executive Suite: $379 per night + $25 resort fee and applicable taxes
These special rates are only available until Friday, March 8, 2019
. Make your hotel reservation as soon as possible because availability is limited.
Please note that a deposit of the first night room rate will be charged. This deposit is fully refundable up until 2 weeks prior to arrival. Click here to make your room reservations.
Check-in: 4:00 PM; Check-out: 11:00 AM
- As a reminder, ASLRRA does not work with or endorse any third party companies to make room reservations.
Reservations should be made directly with the Orlando World Center Marriott through the number above or by using the link provided.
Resort fee includes:
- Enhanced in-room wireless internet for up to 6 devices
- Unlimited local and domestic long-distance calls
- Bottled Water (two 10oz bottles) replenished once daily with housekeeping service
- Daily scheduled shuttle service to Disney Parks for up to 4 guests
- Daily credit of up to $10 per room towards dry cleaning (credit is not cumulative through stay)
- Daily bucket of practice balls at the driving range
- 15% discount on retail pricing for spa services (excludes merchandise)
- 15% discount off retail rates for green fees (excludes merchandise)